Subject: FW: Get the Tools You Need to Compete With Linux
From: "Stu Estrade" <[email-masked]>
To: "Estrade, Brett (Yahoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:24:03 -0500

Thought you would get a kick out of this

Dad
504-887-1757
504-289-3781 New Cell
-----Original Message-----
From: Microsoft
[mailto:[email-masked]
t.com] 
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 3:19 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Get the Tools You Need to Compete With Linux

			

	 	

  <http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/images/mspartners_header.gif>

  <http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/images/spacer.gif>
http://www.microsoft.com/partner/linux
<http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=253720> 	 
September 18, 2003 

	
	   <http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/images/linux_header.jpg>

	 	 	 	 	

	 Prepare yourself and your staff to handle your customer's questions
about Linux. This new sales training CD can help you effectively communicate
what you already know about the financial value and technology advantages of
using licensed MicrosoftR solutions. Competing with Linux provides you and
your staff with solid business answers and training that you can use when
the topic of Linux comes up. 	
	
	 <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=253721> 	
	 	
	 Resources on the Competing with Linux CD include: 

*	Solutions Evaluations 

*	Cost Value Benefits 

*	Case Studies 

*	Interactive Demos 

*	Workload Comparisons 

*	Analyst Reviews 

CD is available worldwide in English only. Cost of CD is U.S. $3.50 plus
shipping and handling. 

	
	 <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=253722> 	
	
*Site registration required	 	 	

Microsoft  <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=253718> Communities is your
launching pad for communicating online with peers and experts about
Microsoft products, technologies, and services.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ How to use this mailing
list~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To cancel your subscription to this newsletter, either click
<mailto:[email-masked]
t.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE> here to send an unsubscribe e-mail or reply to
this message with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the Subject line. To stop all
e-mail newsletters from microsoft.com, either click
<mailto:[email-masked]
t.com?subject=STOPMAIL> here to send your request or reply to this message
with the word STOPMAIL in the Subject Line. You can also unsubscribe at
http://www.microsoft.com/misc/unsubscribe.htm
<http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=253719> . You can manage all your
Microsoft.com communication preferences from this site. 

THIS DOCUMENT AND OTHER DOCUMENTS PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THIS PROGRAM ARE FOR
INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. The information type should not be interpreted
to be a commitment on the part of Microsoft and Microsoft cannot guarantee
the accuracy of any information presented after the date of publication.
INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY
OF ANY KIND. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use
of this document. microsoft.com newsletter e-mail may be copied and
distributed subject to the following conditions: 

1.	All text must be copied without modification and all pages must be
included 

2.	All copies must contain Microsoft's copyright notice and any other
notices provided therein 

3.	This document may not be distributed for profit